Tennis Betting Online in Australia
The fast-paced game of tennis is one that many people enjoy punting on, and it is one of the most popular options at the online sports betting sites in Australia. Watching tournaments is always exciting, and tennis betting makes it all the more so. The games are that much more thrilling when you have money on them, and online and mobile betting sites mean you can indulge in wagering whenever you like.
This is one of the few sports that contains several categories, and they can all be wagered on. The first division is between single and double matches. In a singles game, two players square off against each other and in a doubles game two teams of two players each compete against each other. Within these two categories are men’s and women’s divisions. Mixed doubles where each team is made up of a man and a woman add even more exciting possibilities. You may find it easier to wager in one category and choose to stick to that, or you may enjoy tennis betting in every incarnation. Either way, there will be plenty for you to wager on.
The different types of bets you can place in tennis make punting very exciting. The most common are listed below.
- Outright bets name individual players to be make it to the finals of a tournament, or to win a tournament
- Match bets allow punters to select winners from each individual match in a tournament and pay no regard to a tourney’s outcome
- In set bets, gamblers can choose winners and scores by sets within a match
- For an amusing twist on normal betting, some bookmakers also allow you to place bets that name the tournament loser rather than the winner
- Live betting provides even more excitement and you place wagers as the action unfolds in front of you. This is great for experienced punters who get a chance to analyse odds as they change throughout the course of game play
|1||5/5||100% Match up to $250 AUD|| Bet now|
|2||4.9/5||100% Match Bonus|| Bet now|
Tennis Betting on Championships
It’s always fun to bet on tennis matches but the ones that lead up to and are involved in the big championships, including Wimbledon, the US Open, the French Open and of course the glorious Australian Open, are really in a class of their own. Precursor matches give good indications of how top players will perform in the actual tourneys, so be sure to pay careful attention to them. You may also want to bet on a long shot who has not lived up to his or her potential and is something of an underdog. For many punters these are risky but can pay off well and are all part of the thrill of online betting.
Get Ready to Start your Tennis Betting Journey
With the skill and physical condition of players determining the outcome of any tennis match, the standings change constantly and the game is never dull. Punters need to keep a careful eye on rankings and take them into account if they want to see good returns on their wagers. If you enjoy the challenges of knowing swiftly changing odds and thinking on your feet and are ready for big rewards, online tennis betting is for you. This site will help you find the best online sports betting sites available to players in Australia.